Hiring Experienced Chef @ Hot Pot Republic
Full time Experienced Chef
146A Vesterbrogade, 1620 Copenhagen, Denmark
We are hiring an experienced chef who has extensive working experience from a busy restaurant and is able to keep calm with dynamic changes! Our team is energetic and international – the company spirit is vibrant and innovative with a strong sense of inclusion and community.
- A trained chef with 5 years or more work experience in busy restaurants.
- You are responsible, hardworking and independent.
- Ambitious in developing a career in our expansion plan.
- Have a structured and systematic in your work, you perform well in juggling tasks, an efficient person during busy hours.
- Have a strong sense of quality and hygiene. You hold high integrity in your work.
- Thrive in a fast paced environment and under constant change.
- Fluent in English, communicate clearly and share your life adventures with our team!
- Ensuring daily operations including prep, planning, inventory management, cooking, plating up, etc.
- Be an integral part of developing new dishes — we support your creative initiatives!
- Give guidance to kitchen assistants, ensuring quality and hygiene.
- Develop, optimise and use the standard operational procedures.
- Ad hoc tasks in the kitchen.
- A career development possibility of becoming the Head Chef.
- A great workplace where you will bring a smile home after work.
- The first hot pot social dining experience brand, most probably, in the entire Denmark!
- A flexible shift plan that takes care of your private life.
- We are a small and competent team where people treat each other like a family.
- An environment where you feel proud of your job and your colleagues.
- A competitive salary and a pension scheme.
- Staff discounts; team building activities, the warm fuzzy feeling of working together serving hot pot love!
- We are in the beautiful Vesterbrogade neighbourhood!
Send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
About Hot Pot Republic
“There is nothing you cannot solve around a steaming hot pot”.
Hot Pot Republic is the first of its kind in Denmark. At Hot Pot Republic, not only will you get gourmet food – you will also share a unique social dining experience with your closest ones.
We tested the concept with multiple pop-up events for one year, which turned out to be a huge success. We opened the door for our first permanent restaurant at Vesterbrogade in Oct 2018.
How does the concept work?
You and your friends and family sit around a steaming hot pot with a variety of fresh ingredients. You create the dinner together then share the food and memories together 💛 Hot Pot Republic is vegetarian-friendly, gluten free, low carb, low fat – and very delicious!