Part-time Kitchen Assistant @ Hot Pot Republic
146A Vesterbrogade, 1620 Copenhagen, Denmark
🤩 Are you up for the challenge of becoming our new Kitchen Assistant @ Hot Pot Republic?
Join Hot Pot Republic as our structured kitchen assistant with the desire to become a skilful chef through learning and career development!
- You had worked for 6 months or more in industrial kitchens.
- You excel in helping in prep and services with the guidance of the kitchen manager’s instructions.
- You have a strong sense of quality and high hygiene standards.
- You are highly motivated by continuously learning & growing in a dynamic environment.
- You have the can-do spirit and the ambition to take on more responsibilities for your skills to hit a new level.
- You are fluent in English in sharing your life adventures with our team!
- A career development possibility becoming a chef.
- A great working atmosphere where you will bring a smile home after work.
- The first hot pot social dining experience brand in Denmark!
- A flexible shift plan that takes care of your private life.
- A great opportunity to learn Asian cooking techniques from one of the best Asian chefs in Copenhagen.
- We are a small and competent team where people treat each other like a family.
- An environment where you feel proud of your work and your colleagues.
- Your salary development is correlated to your skill development.
- Staff discounts; team building activities, the warm fuzzy feeling of working together serving hot pot love!
- We are in the beautiful Vesterbrogade neighbourhood!
More About Us
We are a small team with 10+ passionate and professionals from around the world. We work together as a family. Whoever you are, we are equal and we treat each other with care and respect.
Hot Pot Republic is an Asian restaurant in Vesterbro which pioneer in bringing Asian hot pot to Copenhagen, most probably in Denmark! 😄 Hot pot is also one of the most social dining formats in the world. In Hot Pot Republic, we offer not just meals, we work with artists and creative communities giving our guests a memorable experience.
Send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org