Kokkedal Castle Copenhagen – Housekeepers for the Day team and for the Night team
Do you want to work in beautiful surroundings and be part of our fantastic team at Kokkedal Slot Copenhagen? A Gourmet Hotel built on traditional values based on hospitality and good hosting, spiced with good food. We are looking for employees who want to help create North Zealand’s most exclusive gathering place for gastronomy, companies, and meetings.
We are looking for a housekeeping assistant who can help us during the day or during the night. As a housekeeping assistant you will be responsible for cleaning rooms and public areas, meeting rooms, restaurant, and bar. We prefer if you have experience with cleaning from a hotel or their equivalent. The position is part or full-time.
Start date is as soon as possible.
Responsibilities in the cleaning:
- Clean (dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, cleaning panels, restroom cleaning etc.)
- Guest contact and guest service
- Taking pride in and ensuring that our hotel shine
Requirements and skills:
- You like to work independently and efficiently
- Can speak and understand English
- Take responsibility
- Being a fan of small details
- You are physically strong, have high energy and a positive attitude
- You are realiable and willing to work any day of the week
- You never leave a room or area until you have been in every corner
- You are always on top of the daily cleaning procedures
- You are interested in and have a good understanding of other cultures
- If applying for the night team: You like to work during the night
- Salary according to qualifications
- Health insurance and pension after 6 months of employment
- Guaranteed hours per month
- A beautiful workplace located in beautiful surroundings
- Committed colleagues who are passionate about good atmosphere
- Walking distance to Kokkedal Station
- Great staff advantages such as discount on dinners, discount on fitness room, staff food, uniform, discount on accommodation at the Castle etc.
Interviews will be held runningly and we will hire when we find the right candidates, so please do not hesitate to send your application.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Mission for Kokkedal Castle Copenhagen
- To create an attractive, visionary workplace with a focus on the good working environment: security, mutual respect, transparency, clear division of roles and “work / life balance”
- To create unique gastronomic experiences through understanding and respect for the ingredients, prepared with personality, dedication and passion
- Through our pride and integrity create stability so that we can exceed expectations
- COURAGE – the courage to challenge ourselves and our guests
- HOSTING – professional service, in dialogue with the guest, so we can meet and exceed expectations and needs
- HOSPITALITY – sincere curiosity and interest in our guests, customers, and suppliers
For questions about the position contact Dana Rodica Birica, email@example.com or phone: 81804106.
If you like to be part of our team, do not hesitate to send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Read more about the Castle on www.kokkedalslotcopenhagen.dk