Hiring Line Chef @ Hot Pot Republic
Full-time or Part-time
146A Vesterbrogade, 1620 Copenhagen, Denmark
We are hiring a line chef who has solid experience from a busy restaurant and is able to keep calm with dynamic changes!
Our team is energetic and international – the company spirit is vibrant and innovative with a strong sense of inclusion and community.
- A trained chef with 3 years or more work experience in busy restaurants.
- You are responsible, hardworking and independent.
- Have a structure and systematic in your work, you perform well in juggling tasks, an efficient person during busy hours.
- Have a strong sense of quality and hygiene. You hold high integrity in your work.
- Fluent in English, communicate clearly and share your life adventures with our team!
- For part-time, we expect you work 1 or 2 shifts per week at least. It also possible to have more than 2 shifts per week.
- Fellow the recipes and standard operation procedures in the kitchen
- Daily operations including prep, cooking, service, inventory check, etc.
- Give guidance to kitchen assistants, ensuring quality and hygiene.
- Ad hoc tasks in the kitchen.
- For a full-timer, it’s a career development opportunity to take further responsibility
- A unique learning opportunity of Chinese cuisine
- A great workplace where you will bring a smile home after work.
- The first hot pot social dining experience brand, most probably, in the entire Denmark!
- A flexible shift plan that takes care of your private life.
- An environment where you feel proud of your job and your colleagues.
- Skill based salary, staff discounts; team building activities, the warm fuzzy feeling of working together serving hot pot love!
- We are in the beautiful Vesterbrogade neighbourhood!
Send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
About Hot Pot Republic
“There is nothing you cannot solve around a steaming hot pot”.
Hot Pot Republic is the first of its kind in Denmark. At Hot Pot Republic, not only will you get gourmet food – you will also share a unique social dining experience with your closest ones.
We tested the concept with multiple pop-up events for one year, which turned out to be a huge success. We opened the door for our first permanent restaurant at Vesterbrogade in Oct 2018.