RESTAURANT MANAGER AT ØENS HAVE
RESTAURANT AND EVENT SPACE AT REFSHALEØEN
Do you want to work in a restaurant in the middle of an urban farm in Copenhagen? Then you might be the person we need to complete our team at Øens Have.
We are looking for an amazing restaurant manager that will be in charge of everyday life and organization of our restaurant. The restaurant manager will work closely together with our head chef, wedding planner and event manager and be an important part of the team both socially and professionally.
In April 2024 we are reopening the largest urban farm in Scandinavia after a short winter break. We already need you at the end of February.
The venue Øens Have comes alive with bees, hens, greens, and people who are all passionate about local organic food production and outstanding food experiences. In the middle of this lively and green oasis, two hand-built Yurts are home to our restaurant and event venue. The food is almost exclusively based on organic ingredients from Danish producers. All our wines are natural, and each element is specifically picked to support our vision of a more sustainable food production and way of living. On the sunniest summer days, we expect up to 200 visitors and we are hosting bigger private events every weekend. Our ambition is that Øens Have becomes a green oasis in the city, full of life, social events and workshops.
We are looking for talented and energetic restaurant managers who appreciate organic seasonal food and a workspace that is in constant flow. Being on the floor will be the main job, and tasks will vary between greeting guests, presenting food, beverages and our concept to the training of new staff. You will also be responsible for some administrative tasks in relation to the restaurant (ordering, making schedule etc.). The position will be about 70/30 on the floor and administration.
Storytelling and sharing knowledge about the core concepts of Øens Have will be a central part of your tasks as the restaurant manager at Øens Have, as you will be the primary spokesperson for guests and your team.
We are therefore looking for a new colleague and restaurant manager who:
– Has years of experience in the front of house – both as manager and waitress/er
– Is a skilled coordinator with an overview and good relational skills.
– Is solution oriented and thrive in a busy environment where everyone helps each other
– Is an understanding manager and a team worker – most importantly, we want someone that cares for the team and the guests
– Has an overall good energy
– Can communicate in Danish and English – both orally and writing
– Is dedicated to creating unforgettable experiences for our guests-
– Has an eye for detail
– Has knowledge about natural wine / or is eager to learn about it
– Is interested and curious on learning more about urban nature and organic farming as well as seasonal organic food
– Can take responsibility and keep calm in a changeable everyday life.
If you have any questions about this job listing, then do not hesitate to contact Steffen Kristensen at firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply via email: email@example.com att. Steffen Kristensen